Q and A about using our store
Q and A
Returns and Exchanges
Standard Product Returns
If you have purchased something in error, (i.e. The wrong size, quantity, colour) or you have simply changed your mind, Poogy Bear will accept returns provided that they meet the following criteria:
- Poogy Bear must be notified within 14 Days of the complete sales transaction
- The goods must be returned within 30 days of the complete sales transaction
- Goods must be returned with the proof of purchase
- Item must be unworn, unwashed, unused with all original tags/labels attached
- The customer is liable for shipping fees to return goods
- Items which cannot be returned or refunded include:
- Sale or clearance stock
- Gift cards
- Personalised orders
- Email Stephanie@poogybear.co.za to let us know that you would like to return your purchase
- Provide your name, order number, a contact phone number and email address
- Indicate that you would like to make a return and the reason
Faulty Product returns
If something is faulty, incorrectly described or different from the sample shown we will provide an exchange or refund provided you alert Poogy Bear to the problem within 30 days of the sale transaction. The product must also be made available for collection shortly after that. You must please provide a proof of purchase but if you can’t find your receipt a bank statement will be fine. If you don’t have that, get in touch and we’ll do our best to track it down.
- Email Stephanie@poogybear.co.za to let us know about the issues with your product and that you would like to return it.
- Provide your name, order number, a contact phone number and your return pick up address.
- Please also attach a picture and description of the problem with the product.
- Poogy Bear will then discuss with you whether you would like to exchange the item for an item of the same value or for a refund.
- You will then be contacted by Poogy Bear to arrange a collection time for your order.
Online orders placed with Poogy Bear will be delivered by The Courier Guy (www.thecourierguy.co.za)
- All orders received from Monday to Friday before 6pm will ship within 2 working days.
- Orders received from Friday after 6pm until Monday 10am will be dispatched within the following 2 working days.
Please provide us with a physical address that is normally occupied during office hours. Please note that The Courier Guy will only deliver to a physical address, and no P.O. Box number/addresses. The Courier Guy requires that each and every delivery be signed and endorsed, as proof of delivery.
View The Courier Guy terms and conditions and tracking information: www.thecourierguy.co.za
How much and how long does delivery take?
Free shipping: This shipping option is Free on orders over R799.
If your order is less than R799, you will be charged R60 for shipping in Gauteng.
R110 in all other provinces.
In the unlikely event that delivery takes longer than 5 working days, you will be notified.
Please note: Delivery times go into effect the business day after the order is placed.
Where can I find information about my order?
If you would like to determine the status of your order, you can do so through one of the following channels:
- Track your order using your unique order number at www.thecourierguy.co.za, Track and Trace
- Email Poogy Bear on email@example.com
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers or Paypal information) email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Woo commerce to power our online store–you can read more about how Woo Commerce uses your Personal Information here: https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/marketplace-privacy/. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If agreed to, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING – https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
203 Jacaranda rd Kyalami, Johannesburg, GP, 1684, South Africa